Re: Jaws 2018 microsoft word document font size

O.Addison Gethers

Thank you and Happy New Year’s  to you too. When I get through finish typing a letter to my friend and print out the document  ,Can I have to do that again to put it back to size 12?

Addison

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Madano Lanberto
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2019 9:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 2018 microsoft word document font size

Hello
Try control shift f and tab to font size then arrow down to 16 point. Click ok.
Remember to save your changes.
Hope this helps!

Happy new year everyone!

On 12 January 2019 2:31:44 a.m. "O.Addison Gethers" <o.addisongethers@...> wrote:

Hello All I have desktop computerwith window 10 and jaws 2018  I can’t remember how to get to font size to enlarge it to size 16 for my friend tocan not read small print . Does anyone know how can I enlarged the size in Microsoft word 2007 document ?