Re: jaws saying alt shift f10

Chris Hill

I think it is saying that because it is changing the first letter of each line to a capital letter.  At least that is the reason it does that to me.  I guess better a notification than you having no idea what is going on, but it may be less trouble just to turn off auto-correct.

On 1/11/2019 17:36, mike mcglashon wrote:

Hi guys:

I am writing in word 2016 with jaws 2019,

Jaws keeps saying:

ALT Shift F10 to adjust Auto Correction,

And the braille display keeps saying something about “undo auto actions”.

It is doing this over and over again a lot, on each line that I type.

How do I just have it fix things on the fly by itself without this annoying repetitive message?

As I type this email, however, jaws is telling me that it is fixing errors as I go.

I wish word did this without all the lashing messages.

Please help.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@...

Ph: 618 783 9331