Sent: Monday, January 07, 2019 9:53 AM
Subject: Re: Have you experienced this problem before with your old machine?

Hi, I was about to say something that someone else already stated but maybe please don't forget to perform the basic things that help to keep your computer operating the best it can. disk cleanup, and disk defragmenter, also don't forget to if you have windows defender to perform a complete scan of your system to make sure that you don't have any viruses. some times, you even might want to make sure that you delete you search history as well.