From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Raewyn Whisker
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 2:04 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: QuickBooks accessibility

Hello Curtis, Marilyn, Chris and everyone interested,

I have to say it is good news to hear that someone is making QuickBooks more
accessible, but please remember, that when a script is written it is quite
often relevant for that version only. This is not to say that is the case
here, but it is quite often.

As a lot of you will know I am the representative of Accomplish CashManager,
and I just wanted to remind everyone that CashManager is a product that is
accessible out of the box - no scripts required to make it work at all.

We have been working with the National Federation of the Blind, the Blind
Merchants Association, and all the other major organisations within America
to ensure our product does the job required of it.

If anyone wants to have a play with the product you can download a trial
without any obligation. Go to either our website www.accomplishglobal.com
or our distributors website http://www.handytech.us/new.html#cashmanager

If you want to hear what some of our current customers think about the
product, please have a read of these testimonials.
http://us.accomplishglobal.com/about/what-people-are-saying-about-cashma
nager.html

Regards Raewyn Whisker

Account Manager

Accomplish Limited

Phone +64 9 571 4560 X 715

Email raewyn.whisker@accomplishglobal.com
<mailto:raewyn.whisker@accomplishglobal.com>

Website www.accomplishglobal.com
<http://www.accomplishglobal.com>

Skype cashmanager.sales

#########
Scanned by MailMarshal - Marshal8e6's comprehensive email content security
solution.
Download a free evaluation of MailMarshal at www.marshal.com