Re: Repair display driver not working

Chris Hill

Multiple displays is a fairly unusual use case.  You should probably call fs, and I'll bet they tell you that what you are trying to do is not supported.

On 1/11/2019 06:22, mark.magennis@... wrote:
So I got the error message "Freedom Scientific accessibility display driver is not properly installed" and followed the repair instructions which completed okay. Rebooted, launched JAWS 2019 and got the same message. Uninstalled and reinstalled JAWS using new install download, same result.

This appears to have started after I set up my Win 10 laptop to use two external displays. Desktop is extended to both.

Anyone got any ideas what I can do to fix this?

Mark