Re: Turning on notifications in Windows 10 settings

Jonas Voll

You can turn on feedback with sound in your office programs!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

Envision: To improve the quality of life and provide inspiration and opportunity for people who are blind or visually impaired through employment, outreach, rehabilitation, education and research.

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential. The information is exclusively for the use of the individual or entity intended as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your computer system.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Wideman, Donna J
Sent: Wednesday, January 9, 2019 8:27 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Turning on notifications in Windows 10 settings

I read a set of steps to turn on notifications via the settings/system method, but when I get to system I cannot get to the left panel to reach the notifications.

Anyone know how I can turn on notifications in Windows 10 so my Outlook email will be audible when a new one comes in?

I do already have all of the option settings correct in outlook.

Thanks

Donna

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2019 3:09 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Thunderbird: is there a single hot Key to get to the nexe unread message?

I don't have JAWS handy, but when NVDA is running these navigation commands for next and previous read and unread messages work just fine.  No pass-through key needed.
--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763  

Explanations exist; they have existed for all time; there is always a well-known solution to every human problem — neat, plausible, and wrong.

~ H.L. Mencken, AKA The Sage of Baltimore

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies from your system.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.