From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Wideman, Donna J
Sent: Wednesday, January 9, 2019 8:27 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Turning on notifications in Windows 10 settings

I read a set of steps to turn on notifications via the settings/system method, but when I get to system I cannot get to the left panel to reach the notifications.

Anyone know how I can turn on notifications in Windows 10 so my Outlook email will be audible when a new one comes in?

I do already have all of the option settings correct in outlook.

Thanks

Donna