Re: question

CJ &AA MAY

Only recently learnt this tip with pasting attachments to e-mails, and find it much easier than going through the menus.

Alison

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: 10 January 2019 17:21
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: question

George,

I moved from Window Eyes to JAWS about a year ago, at the same time I upgraded to Windows 10.  The JAWS cursor is somewhat like the Window Eyes cursor, but I am definitely not finding it as useful and terribly miss what I could do with the WE cursor that this one does not.  I heard that some of the limitations of the JAWS cursor are tied to the way apps and interfaces are designed in Windows 10, so you may find more success with it in Win 7, but the mousepad navigation of the WE cursor is not the same for the JAWS cursor.  To complicate things, JAWS also offers the Touch Cursor, which is supposed to work better with some of these newly designed interfaces.  I’m definitely still trying to wrap my head around these both.  The PC cursor in JAWS is just like the primary one in Window Eyes, whatever it was called.

As for your WLM attachments question, I don’t use it, but since it’s a Microsfot project I wonder if this trick would work.  For Outlook, I like to open the File Explore window and copy whatever file I want to attach to an email.  Then, I go to the body of the email message I am composing and hit Control V to paste it an dit adds it.  Maybe this will work in WLM, too.