Bluestack downloader for Android apps on Windows 10?

Richard Turner

I ran across a resource that uses the Bluestack Downloader to install on Windows PCs.  It is an emulator that allows one to run Android apps and games on Windows 10.

I suspect it is completely inaccessible, but I thought I’d ask here if anyone has used it, or tried to anyway.

I don’t want to download stuff willie-nillie, but if no one has, then maybe I will risk it.

Thanks,

Richard