Re: Thunderbird: is there a single hot Key to get to the nexe unread message?

A simple web search on "Thunderbird Keyboard Shortcuts" turns up Thunderbird Keyboard Shortcuts as the first result under several search engines.

In the Moving between messages section:  Go to next unread message      N        (which, by the way, is annoying because the command is case sensitive and should be lower case.  It is working whether I'm in the message list and wish to jump to the next unread message or have a reading tab open, in which case the next unread message replaces the one I'm currently looking at).