Re: Thunderbird: is there a single hot Key to get to the nexe unread message?

Robert Logue

Control plus period doesn't seem to work in Thunderbird.  I'll try it in other email programs.

On 2019-01-09 1:07 p.m., Bill White wrote:

Hi, Robert. Try CONTROL plus PERIOD. This sometimes works in some email programs.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

On 2018-12-01 3:10 p.m., Gerald Levy wrote:

I just started using Thunderbird myself, but I think pressing "N" and "p" go to the next and previous unread message, respectively.

Gerald

On 12/1/2018 5:00 PM, Peter Tesar wrote:

Hello,

My Inbox sometimes has an unread message somewhere amongst the read ones.

The only way to find it is to go through the Go menu

   alt plus g

   arrow right to open the next sub menu

   arrow down to select the next unread message

Is there a single hot key combination to speed up the process?

Thanks,

Peter T.