From: "Kerri" <kootenaycreek@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 15:51
Subject: [Bulk] Re: Read and Read

I personally find the Helloquence does it really well but I use my Braille
display mostly so don't have this issue.

Sent from my iPhone

On 2012-01-19, at 3:44 PM, "deadcatbounce" <JAWS@ca.rr.com> wrote:

JAWS pronounces things a lot better than a lot of people I know do, so the
occasional flub doesn't really bother me too much.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Smart" <csmart8@cogeco.ca>