Re: accessing WebEx meetings and shared screens

Bill Tillery

I do not know about other platforms, but in Zoom this can be done with JAWS on a limited basis if you activate the remote feature in Zoom and follow the procedure.  It is limited but doable.  hth

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of James Homuth
Sent: Wednesday, January 9, 2019 12:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: accessing WebEx meetings and shared screens

Sharing someone else’s screen is not accessible, no. I’m not even certain that would be if you had JAWS installed on both systems in a remote access configuration—possibly someone else can shed a wee bit more light on that. But no, you’ll have no problem sharing your own screen, but you won’t see someone else’s shared screen.