Re: accessing WebEx meetings and shared screens

Don Mauck

If I understand your question, you will not be able to read someone else’s screen, at least I’ve never been able to.

From: shantiaaron@... <shantiaaron@...>
Sent: Wednesday, January 9, 2019 7:51 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: accessing WebEx meetings and shared screens

I have had many occasions to access WebEx meetings and have had no difficulties using JAWS to respond to a meeting invite and sharing my screen. However, I now am encountering difficulties  in accessing a meeting where the screen is shared by someone else in the meeting. I am not able to access the screen and wanted to ask if the screen would not be accessible to me with JAWS. Additionally, if I share my screen, can one of the participants access my screen to provide edits?

Thanks,
Shanti