Re: accessing WebEx meetings and shared screens

James Homuth

Sharing someone else’s screen is not accessible, no. I’m not even certain that would be if you had JAWS installed on both systems in a remote access configuration—possibly someone else can shed a wee bit more light on that. But no, you’ll have no problem sharing your own screen, but you won’t see someone else’s shared screen.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of shantiaaron@...
Sent: January-09-19 9:51 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: accessing WebEx meetings and shared screens

I have had many occasions to access WebEx meetings and have had no difficulties using JAWS to respond to a meeting invite and sharing my screen. However, I now am encountering difficulties  in accessing a meeting where the screen is shared by someone else in the meeting. I am not able to access the screen and wanted to ask if the screen would not be accessible to me with JAWS. Additionally, if I share my screen, can one of the participants access my screen to provide edits?

Thanks,
Shanti