From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, January 9, 2019 12:14 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS & Text boxes

Hi Dan,

Is this the retail version of Excel or Excel via Office 365 subscription?

I have Office 365 and use Jaws 2019 and I just opened Excel and started typing "Have" and Jaws read the "H" as soon as I typed it.

I tried this simply by typing on cell A1 and I also tried it by first pressing F2 to edit the cell and then starting to type it.