From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dan Longmore
Sent: Wednesday, January 9, 2019 9:02 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Which twain compatible scanner for use with Jaws 2018/2019 OCR feature

Hi, I use an Epson Perfection 550 and on occasion I hve scanned using my Brother 4 in 1 printer /scanner. Both work fine but Epson a bit faster. Canon also makes some good units although , my experience, not as reliable or clear which then affects accuracy.
Open Book is good however there are now competing products which are as competitive in price and quality. Open Book has not been updated in years.
Whatever you choose just don't go for price alone.

Dan