From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dan Longmore
Sent: Wednesday, January 9, 2019 9:10 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS & Text boxes

  This is in relation to an earlier question regarding JAWS and text boxes and text in Excel.  Vespiro tech support just confirmed to me that they are aware of a bug in JAWS where JAWS will not speak the first letter when typing in Excel, text boxes and other programs.  For instance when typing “have” JAWS reads “ave”.  If you go back a word or use say all the reading is fine.  But when typing JAWS most often leaves off reading first letter.  Does not matter the voice profile.

Just offering this to others who have experienced the issue .

Dan