Re: switching folders in Outlook2016

Van Lant, Robin

That is an odd issue I have not seen.  Try using Control Shift I to return to the inbox and see if you get the same result.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Meyers
Sent: Wednesday, January 9, 2019 7:14 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: switching folders in Outlook2016

Hello, I’m using Windows10, Outlook2016 and Jaws2018. Starting last week I encountered a problem when I switch from the inbox to a different folder. I go to another folder, read a few of the emails and then return to the inbox. When I get back to the inbox it says there are zero emails. I arrow up and down and nothing shows. I page up and down and nothing shows up. I exit Outlook and then try to go back in. When I try to activate Outllok from the desktop or from Cortona, it will not load. I can activate 3 or 4 other apps from the desk and sometimes Outlook will load. Most of the time I have to reboot. My main concern right now is why don’t the emails appear in the inbox after I switch in and out of the inbox? They will only show up after I go out and then back into Outlook. Cheers, Kevin

go back

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114