From: Kimber Gardner [mailto:kimbersinbox1963@gmail.com]
Sent: Tue, Jan 8, 2019 2:45 PM EST
To: main
Subject: Strange problem with chrome

Hi all,

Hoping someone can shed some light on a weird problem I'm having in
google chrome.

Sometimes when I try to open a web site, everything seems to be
proceeding normally, but instead of the site content all I see with
jaws is a button that says something like view site settings. If I tab
around it tells me something about the content being safe, how many
cookies are active and learn more. I can't get to the site content or
close this message.

What the heck is going on? And more importantly, is there some way to
stop this behavior?

Thanks