Re: Strange problem with chrome

Mike Rogers

Hi.
I have rthe same problem, occasionally. Also, sometimes all I get is blank. When that happens, I go to the start menu and type default apps. then I revert to Internet Explorer for default for a while. Things eventually return to normal and I revert to chrome. bit of a pain.

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Tue, 8 Jan 2019 14:45:36 -0500
"Kimber Gardner" <kimbersinbox1963@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

Hoping someone can shed some light on a weird problem I'm having in
google chrome.

Sometimes when I try to open a web site, everything seems to be
proceeding normally, but instead of the site content all I see with
jaws is a button that says something like view site settings. If I tab
around it tells me something about the content being safe, how many
cookies are active and learn more. I can't get to the site content or
close this message.

What the heck is going on? And more importantly, is there some way to
stop this behavior?

Thanks

--
Kimberly