Re: putting a search query into the start menu search box

Bill,

           What Version of Windows 10?  I have Version 1809, Build 17763.194, and when I do this the right arrow for something noted as settings throws focus to the open option for those settings.  What the right arrow does is move you out of the "search results" list/column and in to a list of things you can do with the current item you have focus on in the search results list.  What that is, of course, varies depending on the type of the search result item itself.