Re: green flags in Excel

Van Lant, Robin

Could it indicate a drop menu is present? Sometimes people set cells for you to pick a value from a list. I'm not sure what color those indicators would be. I can ask around here at work.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dale Alton
Sent: Tuesday, January 8, 2019 10:10 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: green flags in Excel

ifI were to guess it is a pivot table. You aren't able to get rid of it and it won't show on a print.

Denver Dale

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2019 9:25 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: green flags in Excel

using Excel 2010, I'm working on a spreadsheet and one of the columns
has dollar values and as I am told, followed by a little green
triangular flag pointing downwards. JAWS doesn't announce anything but
the number. what is this green flag mean, and what to do to remove it?
if I don't know if it is occurring somewhere else, will it come out on
the print out of the spreadsheet?

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the
SUBJECT line.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.