Re: How To Get File Extensions To Show In File Explorer

It seems to be system wide whenever I do it.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Sunday, January 6, 2019 3:53 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How To Get File Extensions To Show In File Explorer

On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 06:14 PM, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:

press Alt+V followed by H and F to show file extensions, the same keyboard shortcut turns them back off.

Sieghard, will this apply only to the folder in question, or system wide?

The technique I mention makes the result universal.  Some people may prefer to be able to toggle this, that's why I ask.  Mine are set to show all the time, everywhere.