From: Michael Munn
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2019 7:51 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Have you experienced this problem before with your old machine?

hi all, this is Michael again.
I have experienced this problem since this passed October.
My computer is getting old and I have experienced a problem.
Every time I turn my computer on from sleeping mode My speaker starting to act up.
When Jaws speak's the speaker just crack and suddently it speaks again and the speaker make Jaws sounds like robot.
I don't know if you seasoned user experienced this problem before?
What should I do?
Do I need to send the machine back to the shop and get it fixed?
All answers are greatly appreciate it.
Best regards
Michael Munn

Michael Munn
National Federation of Virginia www.nfbv.org
Member: Maryland Association of Blind Students
National Federation of Maryland www.nfbmd.org
www.hadley.edu