Re: Anoying Clicking Noise When Entering E-mail Address Into The "To" Field In Outlook 2016

Dan Longmore

Hi,Yes, a bit annoying, but helpful to me as it lets me know that there are possible addresses being displayed based on letters that I have typed.  I just arrow down to the one that I need and hit enter.

Dan

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Sunday, January 6, 2019 2:20 PM
To: jfw list <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: Anoying Clicking Noise When Entering E-mail Address Into The "To" Field In Outlook 2016

Hello, everyone.

Recently, when in Outlook 2016 on this Windows 10 computer, I get an anoying clicking sound whenever I try to enter an address into the “to” field of an Outlook e-mail message.

I believe this is a Jaws issue, since the sound resembles the clicking sound you get when in the manual forms field mode on internet web sites.

Does anyone know how I can get rid of this clicking sound in Outlook e-mail.  I don’t find it to be necessary, and it is rather anoying.

I’m using the latest build of Jaws 2018.

Thank you!

Tom Behler