Anoying Clicking Noise When Entering E-mail Address Into The "To" Field In Outlook 2016

Tom Behler

Hello, everyone.

Recently, when in Outlook 2016 on this Windows 10 computer, I get an anoying clicking sound whenever I try to enter an address into the “to” field of an Outlook e-mail message.

I believe this is a Jaws issue, since the sound resembles the clicking sound you get when in the manual forms field mode on internet web sites.

Does anyone know how I can get rid of this clicking sound in Outlook e-mail.  I don’t find it to be necessary, and it is rather anoying.

I’m using the latest build of Jaws 2018.

Thank you!

Tom Behler