From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rahul Bajaj
Sent: January 6, 2019 8:20 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: 2 JAWS problems

Hi All,

I use JAWS 2018, Win 10. The 2 problems are:
1. In Word, I use Word 10 because 16 has some bugs, it says sometimes:
"use your reading keys to read the text." and then JAWS starts acting sporadically. It does not delete words when I press back space and becomes generally unresponsive. Only solution is turning JAWS off and on. This keeps happening every few minutes.
2. In Outlook 16, when writing emails, there is a noticeable lag in the responsiveness of JAWS. it takes a minute to type down what I say and so on. I have to write my mails in notepad and then copy-paste them. Thoughts?

Best,
Rahul

Rahul Bajaj
Candidate for the BCL