Re: Emil program works with Jaws 2019

Gerald Levy

However, even though WLM works with Windows 10, isn't it true that WLM and Outlook Express must be reinstalled every time Windows 10 undergoes a major update?

Gerald

On 1/6/2019 11:35 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
I'm in agreement with Sieghard.   That being said, Windows Live Mail 2012 still works perfectly fine as an e-mail client and with screen readers.  I archived the installer for Windows Live stuff right before it was pulled from Microsoft's site.  You select the programs you wish to install during the install.  If you have interest, the installer (in a zip file) can be downloaded here:  https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B98uELZbPFnOSF8xTzhfYnh4WUU