Re: Emil program works with Jaws 2019

I'm in agreement with Sieghard.   That being said, Windows Live Mail 2012 still works perfectly fine as an e-mail client and with screen readers.  I archived the installer for Windows Live stuff right before it was pulled from Microsoft's site.  You select the programs you wish to install during the install.  If you have interest, the installer (in a zip file) can be downloaded here:  https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B98uELZbPFnOSF8xTzhfYnh4WUU