Re: FCC Web site and Jaws

Mario

same here. I used Chrome but am using J2018.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Marty Hutchings [mailto:mhutchings@wi.rr.com]
Sent: Sat, Jan 5, 2019 4:04 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: FCC Web site and Jaws

I just visited the link in your message and was able to view all answers
to the FAQs by just Entering on the question links and hitting the Down
Arrow.  I am running JAWS 18, Firefox and Windows 7.
Love in Christ
Marty
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers,
against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against
the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to
resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
Ephesians 6:12, 13