Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2019 1:43 PM
Subject: FCC Web site and Jaws

I am trying to read a question and answer page on the Federal Communications (FCC) Web site using Jaws 2019. I can't get it to work. I click on a question and then can’t locate the answer. One time I found the answer using the Jaws cursor but haven’t been able to duplicate it. Here is the Web site:
If some one could figure it out I would  be very appreciative.  Tom