Re: FCC Web site and Jaws

Gerald Levy

I can't figure out how to access the answers on this site with JAWS , either.  But there is probably nothing you can do about it because FCC Chairman Ajit Pai has demonstrated by his words and actions that he is an enemy of consumers and a friend of big business.  Just the other day, he boasted that he was happy that he repealed net neutrality.  So if you contact the FCC to let them know that their site is not accessible, you will probably get nowhere, even though by law, it must be made accessible under the provisions of the ADA.  Besides, most FCC employees have been furloughed because of the government shutdown, which the President has asserted could last a very long time, so there probably isn't anyone you could contact, anyway, until the shutdown is over.

Gerald

On 1/5/2019 2:43 PM, T. Civitello wrote:
I am trying to read a question and answer page on the Federal Communications (FCC) Web site using Jaws 2019. I can't get it to work. I click on a question and then can’t locate the answer. One time I found the answer using the Jaws cursor but haven’t been able to duplicate it. Here is the Web site:
If some one could figure it out I would  be very appreciative.  Tom