From: Chris Hill [mailto:hillco@earthlink.net]
Sent: Fri, Jan 4, 2019 11:28 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: remove license from 2019 versions of Vispero products such as
JAWS and ZoomText

Frankly, I wouldn't worry about it.  You can usually get more
authorizations without difficulty, and I don't think you can turn one
back in.  If you think you need more authorizations check www.fsactivate.com

On 1/4/2019 20:41, J.G wrote:
Hello

thanks for your replys. excuse me for wrong terminology. of course I
ment authorisations. As I heard you can deactivate your copy of
Vispero product before you could do some bigger work on your system
such as reformat etc; so you would not luse your authorisation. I will
ask Vispero/FS about this, but I'am afraid that my question will be
unanswered. I have bad experience with their support and their
response, which I usually did not reseived.

regards, Jožef