Re: recommendations for a new laptop

Kimber Gardner

Hi,

I bought a Lenovo E580 around two months ago and I really like it. It
is a 15-inch model as I wanted a laptop with a full keyboard. The only
modification I had to make was to script the applications key to the
print screen key which was not strictly necessary, but a convenience.
It has an I7 processor and dual hard drives, the primary drive is a
500 gig solid state drive and the secondary is a 1 tb drive I use for
data. I customized the configuration on the Lenovo site and received
the laptop in around two weeks. The cost was around $1400.

I hope this is helpful. If you have more questions, just ask.

Kim

On 1/5/19, Marvin Hunkin via Groups.Io <neilmarvin=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi. if any one has a Lenovo or ibm laptop. Which model would they
recommend?
Also need a external portable drive. Mine is on the way out and when I
tried
to delete a folder, said it could not read from the specified device.

Any recommendations.

Thanks.

--
Kimberly