Re: remove license from 2019 versions of Vispero products such as JAWS and ZoomText

Chris Hill

Frankly, I wouldn't worry about it.  You can usually get more authorizations without difficulty, and I don't think you can turn one back in.  If you think you need more authorizations check www.fsactivate.com

On 1/4/2019 20:41, J.G wrote:
Hello

thanks for your replys. excuse me for wrong terminology. of course I ment authorisations. As I heard you can deactivate your copy of Vispero product before you could do some bigger work on your system such as reformat etc; so you would not luse your authorisation. I will ask Vispero/FS about this, but I'am afraid that my question will be unanswered. I have bad experience with their support and their response, which I usually did not reseived.

regards, Jožef