Re: remove license from 2019 versions of Vispero products such as JAWS and ZoomText

J.G

Hello

thanks for your replys. excuse me for wrong terminology. of course I ment authorisations. As I heard you can deactivate your copy of Vispero product before you could do some bigger work on your system such as reformat etc; so you would not luse your authorisation. I will ask Vispero/FS about this, but I'am afraid that my question will be unanswered. I have bad experience with their support and their response, which I usually did not reseived.

regards, Jo┼żef