Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2019 3:14 AM
Subject: pc utlity for a toshiba laptop

Hi, was wondering, is there a utility for my Toshiba satellite pro c-50-a, which will tell me the health of my hardware on my systems.

Any ideas.

Wondering if my hard disk is starting to go. Jaws takes forever to load, after a while. So thinking about getting a Lenovo laptop.

So, any ideas.

Any sites or software you use, if any Toshiba users here.

Marvin.

Ps: did get the pc health monitor, but does not give me much info.