From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2019 11:49 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Quick books point of sale, with jaws 2019?

That does not meet my requirements for an advanced point of sale system, it's more of an invoicing/accounting system for people with a very limited requirement for a few products or services.
In the approx. 12 years since I have had my current point of sale system we have accumulated over 10,000 customers in the database, there are about 10,000 active and over 20,000 inactive items in the database and of course there is the sales history for all these customers many of which are local and come in on a very regular bases. Furthermore there are thousands of purchase orders when we receive shipments, thousands of pictures which are associated with the products and my system needs to be capable to link to our website and sync our online database/store to the physical store.

Regards,
Sieghard