jaws not reading automatically when an idicator on webpage changes

mike mcglashon

Hey guys:

Jaws 2019 here, win10,

Am using marketwatch.com for this example;

I think there is a bug with jaws, at least 2018 and 2019;

I put the virtual cursor on a stock that is continuously changing,

When I do, the braille display changes and shows the change whenever the ticker changes;

However, with jaws virtual cursor on that line, jaws does not read the changed line automatically,

In fact, it says nothing, yet the braile display keeps up with the change;

“I wish jaws to speak the change whenever the line changes;

How do I do this?

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@...

Ph: 618 783 9331