From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com
[mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Joni Colver
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 7:14 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Read and Read

I don't know a solution to this. The same problem exists with St. for
saint or street and Dr. for doctor or drive. You can have JAWS
pronounce any of these the same way every time, but that does not solve
the problem of which should be spoken in a particular context. It is
just one of those screen reader quirks we have to tolerate as far as I
have been able to determine.

Joni