From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of ratshtron
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2018 9:18 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: etting Jaws to tell me foreground and background colors

try using the insert plus numrow1 to turn keyboard help on and try different
key combos to see what the association is. insert plus
numrow5 will foreground and background colors and insert lus 3 will allow
the next key to pass through to the app just to mention two.
insert plus numrow 1 will turn off keyboard help is pressed a second time.

Legend has it that on Saturday 12/29/2018 09:03 AM, Richard Turner said:
I would greatly appreciate learning where to look for information on
how to have Jaws tell me details like foreground and background colors,
highlighted colors, and how to tell jaws to only read text with certain
attributes.

I could do all that with Window-Eyes, but not sure where to begin with
Jaws.

Thanks,
Richard