From: Michael Munn
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2018 11:19 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Spell check in Word 2016

Everything started with UI that Microsoft put in with the latest Office.
That UI really messed up a lots of screen reader functions.
What is the point for UI? Us blind people can't see.
I hate how Assistive technology producer like to blame one and other.
Instead of fixing problems.
This is just my thoughts.
Do not take it personal.
Thanks