Re: [Bulk] AOL instant messenger 7.2 Jaws 13

Dave...

I guess not.
Dave Carlson

From: "O.Addison Gethers" <oag1rottie@hotmail.com>
To: "Jaws - 4" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 07:04
Subject: [Bulk] AOL instant messenger 7.2 Jaws 13

Hello All,
Is there any AOL instant messenger user in here that have aim version 7.2
with jaws 13? I'm having some little issue ,when I was chatting with a
friend ,when I send a message jaws say Hi Joe What's up? when Joe send me
message back jaws say nothing much cuzon without the name and time ,when I
press shift tab to history conversation window I read the message it's say
Joseph Gethers is available then when I arrow down it's say durangoadd64
2:12 p.m. Hi Joe what's up? then down arrow again it's say Joseph Gethers
2:14 p.m. nothing much cuzon when I'm in text edit window where I type in
message and send the message jaws is not saying durangoadd64 2:30 p.m. Hi
Heather How are you? when I heard Heather typing a message and send me the
message back jaws didn't say Heather Dana 2:34 p.m. Hi Addison I'm ok so
when I switch back to jaws 12 I noticed jaws say when I type a message and
send a message in the same window without going to history conversation
window jaws say durangoadd64 2:36 p.m. Pam Are you there? when Pam send
message back to me jaws say Pamela Benbow 2:40 p.m. Hi Adddison How is your
mom doing? How can I get jaws 13 to say like jaws 12 to say name,time and
message in the same window instead of going to history conversation window?
I hope I explain my situation with my issue with you all!! If you have any
suggestion and answer I will appreciated so much.

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@hotmail.com
O.AddisonGethers@gmail.com