Re: CSS HTML Validator

Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...>

What is the name of the validator you used? Is this to check your markup to provide any errors / warnings related to W3C standards?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2018 1:25 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: CSS HTML Validator

Is anyone else using CSS HTML Validator?

I used it with Window-Eyes very successfully, but I cannot even get Jaws to read anything at all without someone sighted touching the mousepad.

If I activate the touch cursor, I can read one line, but that is it.

If anyone knows of any scripts, that would be great!

Richard