From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Meyers
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2018 10:57 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: images in book

Hello, I’m using windows10, jaws 2018 and Vital Source to read a technical book which there are many figures that are images. Jaws is unable to read the images. I copyed the image and put into a word file. I then put the cursor on the file name and used Jaws OCR. It wasn’t able to read anything. Should I try some other method? I should say Vital Source is an application where books can be placed. There are options to put book marks, notes and other options. Cheers, Kevin