From: Dondi
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 4:21 AM
To: JAWS mailing list
Subject: Read and Read

Hello Everybody.

What does everybody do for the word read? When I type the word r e a d my
JAWS13 always pronounces this word in the past tense as r e d. I have gone
so far as adding the word read to the dictionary and told JAWS to pronounce
it as r e e d. But that's very limiting as far as sounding partly right. Is
there a way to use read in both it's present and past meanings.

Dondi