From: Annabelle Susan Morison [mailto:foristnights@comcast.net]
Sent: Sun, Dec 23, 2018 8:37 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Any good IDE's for C++ Development?

Hi, it's Annabelle.
Are there any IDE's out there for C++ development that are fully
accessible to screenreaders like JAWS? I've tried Visual Studio
Community, but unfortunately they deceived me when I downloaded it. The
people at Microsoft said it was free, but then after about 60 days, I
found out it was actually an evaluation, as a message came up saying
"Your evaluation period has expired." Even worse, my Microsoft account
got suspended as a result of so-called inactivity! I'd like to have an
IDE which can compile programs for all operating systems, won't install
any bloatware, and most important of all, won't take forever to install!
Visual Studio Community could compile for all operating systems, but
unfortunately it certainly succeeded in installing bloatware, and worst
of all, it took forever to install!