Re: Owner of this list

David & his pack of dogs

I agree. I've already responded to Richard and since then have stayed out of it. Now, as already been mentioned I think it is time to get back to JAWS topics.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of cecropia64
Sent: December 23, 2018 7:14 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Owner of this list

James:

You had some valid points and I also love the fact that you are there in the background but not saying but watching things. Other owners/moderators would shut things down immediately. I like the leeway you are giving folks here.

On 12/23/2018 9:57 AM, Bill Tessore wrote:
Ah, the “tolerance” of the conditionally tolerant.

Shalom,

Bill Tessore
billtessore@gmail.com <mailto:billtessore@gmail.com>

On Dec 22, 2018, at 9:34 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@live.ca
<mailto:sieghard@live.ca>> wrote:

Have you ever heard about freedom of religion and speech?

Christianity is not bad because bad things have been done in its name
just as a knife is not bad because somebody used it to stab a person
with it.