Re: Owner of this list

cecropia64

I get everyone's right to express opinions but I also feel there is a time and a place.  While I agree with the freedom of speech act, I also believe that this is a Jaws list and should be kept that way.  Now the whole tangent of religion has taken a spotlight and we've gotten off the topic of this whole list, Jaws.  How about we get back to what it is all about and leave the other stuff for other places.

On 12/23/2018 9:57 AM, Bill Tessore wrote:
Ah, the “tolerance” of the conditionally tolerant.

Shalom,

Bill Tessore
billtessore@gmail.com <mailto:billtessore@gmail.com>

On Dec 22, 2018, at 9:34 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@live.ca <mailto:sieghard@live.ca>> wrote:

Have you ever heard about freedom of religion and speech?

Christianity is not bad because bad things have been done in its name just as a knife is not bad because somebody used it to stab a person with it.

*From:* main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io> <main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>> *On Behalf Of *David & his pack of dogs
*Sent:* Saturday, December 22, 2018 11:52 AM
*To:* main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>
*Subject:* Owner of this list

Sorry, I can’t find the owner of this list so do not know how to send this privately.  I have an aversion to people who put religious tags at the end of their message such as Christ be with you etcetera.  A lot of atrocities have be done in the name of Christianity. One person  in particular could not hold down a job or a relationship so joined a convent. She admitted to getting off on the looks she got from the general public when in her habit with me and my guide dog.  She gets off on being in the lime light to the point of neglecting her own mother unless it suits her purpose. Any negative publicity on the news is just propaganda according to her. This is not indicative of all nuns as another one lived up to how a nun should be,  thus, I would humbly request that religious references be deleted from tag lines. After all, some worship the devil, would others like it if they put in their tag line, “The devil is the only leader for this world.”