Any good IDE's for C++ Development?

Annabelle Susan Morison

Hi, it's Annabelle.
Are there any IDE's out there for C++ development that are fully accessible to screenreaders like JAWS? I've tried Visual Studio Community, but unfortunately they deceived me when I downloaded it. The people at Microsoft said it was free, but then after about 60 days, I found out it was actually an evaluation, as a message came up saying "Your evaluation period has expired." Even worse, my Microsoft account got suspended as a result of so-called inactivity! I'd like to have an IDE which can compile programs for all operating systems, won't install any bloatware, and most important of all, won't take forever to install! Visual Studio Community could compile for all operating systems, but unfortunately it certainly succeeded in installing bloatware, and worst of all, it took forever to install!